To easily locate an asset, webpage or user you can use the Global Search function.
- In the Main Navigation click on the 'Search' button, this will open up the search functionality in the Workspace.
- Enter a search term in the first text field.
- To filter the results, select a type of search either All, Web Pages, Assets, Stock Items or Users.
- To order the results select Relevance, Title, Last Edited By or Last Edited Date and either by ascending or descending order.
- Click on the 'Search' button. This will then display any results found.
- To change the number of items shown per page, select from the 'Items per page' dropdown found in the Top Navigation in the right corner. This either displays 10, 20 or 40 items per page.