To add a new stock image:
- Ensure you have clicked the 'Checkout Item' icon in the top right corner of the workspace.
- Click on 'Images' in the top navigation.
- Click on 'Add New Image'.
- Image Type: In the dropdown list next to 'Image Type' choose between a Thumbnail Image and Gallery Image. A Thumbnail Image is the small image that appears in a list view (only one thumbnail per stock item). Gallery Images are generally used in a gallery of images.
- Description: Enter a description, this is generally used under the image once enlarged.
- Image: Click 'Select Image' button and select the asset from the main tree which slides out from the left.
- Click 'Save Image' button.