CSS Classes: CSS Classes can be managed here and assigned to specific websites, this allows editors to assign CSS Classes to elements within the content editor, developers can then use these classes to style the element on the website.
- Click on 'CSS Classes' from the main tree, in the workspace across the top you have two options 'CSS Classes' and 'Site Assign'.
- Click on 'CSS Classes' at the top of the page and then click on 'Add New CSS Class'.
- Enter a ‘Display Name’, ‘Description’ and a ‘Class Name’
- Click 'Submit'.
- Click on 'Site Assign' at the top of the page.
- Select your desired website from the dropdown list.
- Select the checkboxes next to each CSS Class required.
- Click the ‘Save’ icon at the top right of the page