CSS Fonts: CSS Fonts can be managed here and assigned to specific websites, this allows editors to assign font styles to text within the content editor.
- Click on 'CSS Fonts’ from the main tree, in the workspace across the top you have two options 'CSS Fonts’ and 'Site Assign'.
- Click on 'CSS Fonts’ at the top of the page and then click on 'Add New CSS Font'.
- Enter a ‘Display Name’ (example Paragraph).
- Enter a ‘HTML Tag’ (example p).
- Click 'Submit'.
- Click on 'Site Assign' at the top of the page.
- Select your desired website from the dropdown list.
- Select the checkboxes next to each CSS Class required.
- Click the ‘Save’ icon at the top right of the page.