Resizing images will change the actual size of your image, this can be decreased or increased either by percentage size or by pixel size.
To resize an image by percentage:
- Select the 'Percent' option and enter the percentage size required. 50% is half the size whilst 200% doubles the size.
To resize an image by pixel (px):
- Select 'Size' and type in the Width and Height measurements.
- If you want to keep your image in proportion, make sure that 'Maintain Aspect Ratio' is selected.
- Click on the 'Resize Image' button to apply the action.
- To save your changes select either the 'Save' or 'Save As' option.